HOW TO SIGN UP FOR RESIDENTIAL WATER SERVICE
- Verify you are in our service area. Check the service area below.
- Review Rules and Regulations for residential water service.
- Complete a water service application. Click here to download a Residential application.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at our office, 102 West Forest Street, Brigham City, UT.
- Current rates and fees will be emailed back to you.
RESIDENTIAL & AGRICULTURAL WATER
We supply water to residential and agricultural customers in the following areas:
- Harper Ward-Highway 38 from Brigham City to Honeyville
- Bothwell-12200 North to 13600 North and 9200 West to 10800 West
- Beaver Dam-800 to 900 West on Hwy 30 & North on Beaver Dam Road from the intersection with Hwy 30 to 16520 North
- Collinston-There are currently no new connections available
- South Willard – Please call our office: 435-723-7034
HOW TO DISCONTINUE WATER SERVICE
Generally, you will remain responsible for the water service until it is transferred to someone else who follows the application for service process. If possible, please inform those who will be moving in to notify the BRWCD office and obtain a Water Service Application.
If you are moving, please call our office at (435)734-7034 to advise us of the date you will no longer need service. If there is no one moving in who will require the service, it can be terminated. There is a service fee of $100.00 required to reinstate the service after the water service application for the new resident is received.
The District is required by Utah law to make the following disclosure:
A retail water line means a pipe that connects a property to a public retail water provider’s water main line. It is the responsibility of the record owner of the property for repair and replacement of the retail water line that serves the property.
CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL
Identifying and eliminating or protecting cross connections is a matter of public health! Click here to read and/or download information on Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention.